Aam ki Lal Mirch Chutney
Prep Time: 5 mins
Making Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
1. Fresh red chillies- 5 to 6 (if you don’t have fresh red chillies you can use dry red chillies)
2. Raw mango- 1 small
3. Onion – 1 small
4. Salt – 1 tsp or according to your taste
5. Sugar – ¼th tsp (optional)
1. Firstly, collect all the ingredients.
2. Now remove stems from the red chillies. Wash them and keep aside.
3. Peel raw mangoes and cut into small pieces.
4. Chop onion in a small pieces. Keep aside.
5. Put all the ingredients, raw mangoes, red chillies, salt and sugar (optional) in a grinder.
6. Churn it for some time until this will become a paste.
7. Transfer this chutney in a serving bowl.
8. Serve this chutney with every meal.
This is also very good for extreme summers.